Wednesday, February 27, 2019

How are we now here?

Looking back at my very first post and now writing this one makes me feel so many different emotions.  It's hard not to wonder how we are now where we are.  But then I realize the simplicity of the how. G.O.D.  It amazes me how He has always known the length Catalyst Cake Pops would travel.  I have no idea where we will land, but I know the good Lord knows.  I take great comfort in that simple fact.  Starting an official business takes a lot of work (I'm learning this more with each phone call, email, and unexpected license).  I know this is the hard part.  I'm thankful for how I've already grown throughout this process.  I'm being challenged and my patience is being strengthened (a lesson I'm always learning).  If I'm honest, thinking about where we are headed makes my stomach flutter, a knot form in my throat, and my heart pound just a bit faster.  It's exciting, overwhelming, adventurous, concerning, and thrilling.  I told you big things were coming this year.  Little did I know how big the Lord's plans were for Catalyst Cake Pops.  We are official. We are licensed.  We have a commercial kitchen space.  We will be insured.  We are getting ready.  Cake pops are coming.  Get ready!  Here's to 356 and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment