Saturday, August 13, 2016



I don't even know where to start!  Today, I journeyed to Hawesville, KY to make a Catalyst Pops delivery.  A sweet friend of mine wanted to support my mission by seeking out friends and family to place orders.  At first, I was concerned due to the drive, time, and gas money.  Would enough orders be placed for the trip to even be worth it?  I forgot my God was a big God.  I forgot He likes to surprise His children.  I forgot the power of generosity.  Today, I made a simple three hour road trip to deliver 575 cake pops!  My, how many lives will be saved because of this friend's willingness to be His servant and because of the giving spirits of dozens of strangers.  Through this mission project, people have amazed me.  More than anything, my God has amazed me!

Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory..."

No comments:

Post a Comment