Sunday, August 21, 2016

Well, I cannot believe the time has come for me to close Catalyst Pops for its first season.  The Lord has blessed this endeavor more than I could have ever hoped.  I am so thankful to every individual who supported me and this beautiful mission.  My soul rejoices when I reflect on all that has been accomplished.  It overwhelms me to announce that Catalyst Pops will be sending $2,620 to World Help.  The money will be directly used to provide clean water to people all across the globe.  Over 170 lives will be saved through this one mission, this one summer.  How He exceeds our expectations!

"May we find ourselves awake and doing a world of good." - Noel Yeatts

I may not be doing a world of good, but I know I am now fully awake.


Dipping and decorating my final summer pop!


My last Catalyst Pops package of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment