Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Beginnings

My, oh my, it has been a very long time.  Recently, I have felt the Lord stirring within my heart.  I'm not exactly sure where He is leading me, but are we ever really sure of His full plan?  That's one of the beautiful mysteries of our God.  Although I'm unaware of all the details, I feel a pull to begin a new season of Catalyst Pops in the near future.  This excites me!

During my morning quiet time a few days back, I read the following, "When (God) gave Noah the task of building the ark, (God) didn't want him to worry about how the animals would get on board.  His job was just to build the ark.  (God's) task was to get them there." How applicable this is to our lives and this mission!  We are just to build.  I am just to build.  God will then act.  He has before, and He will again.  I'm ready to begin laying the foundation.  I know He will bless this endeavor.  Be on the lookout for information regarding a new beginning for Catalyst Pops!

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world."  - Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment